Safari Dog Flea Combs with Wooden Handle
Pricing is available for Coastal Pet business accounts.
Item Number: Loading…
- Helps detect fleas early to prevent further infestation.
- Identifies dry, flaky skin to help reduce skin irritation.
- Perfect for both short haired and long-haired breeds.
- Easy to use, just start at the head of the dog and brush throughout down to the tail.
- Contoured to fit in your palm for better control.
You want Complete CareCaring for your dog is about the basic essentials of feeding and grooming, but it's also about tackling issues as they arise. Coastal Pet offers an array of solutions for walking, training and safety concerns that help you maintain a happy, healthy relationship with your dog.
Prevent the headache of fleas with the Safari® Dog Flea Combs! These combs allow you to detect fleas early so you can take action to prevent further spreading and infestation. Their bristles are specifically designed to pull out fleas from deep in your dog's coat. Simply brush through the coat and dip the comb into a cup of water with mild detergent between strokes. In addition to detecting fleas, these combs also identify dry, flaky skin in the early stages so you can apply treatment before further discomfort occurs. These combs are essential during flea season in the spring and summer, especially for dogs who love having outdoor fun. Use these flea combs regularly as part of your dog's grooming routine to ensure a happy, healthy dog!
Great for Short Hair. Flea Removal.
Removes fleas and debris.