Coastal Pet is excited to be able to offer this innovative service program. This is the first in a series of learning courses designed to help you understand the core of Coastal and our products so that you feel empowered to offer the best possible support to your customers.
The Year This Family-Owned Company was Founded in a Pet Shop Basement
Issued or Pending Patents
Multiple Products Manufactured in the United States
Individual Product SKUs making up a full offering of products for dogs and cats
Square Foot Facility in Alliance, OH
Coastal – Multiple lines of Quality Guaranteed collars, leashes and harnesses that make up the core of our business
Bergan – Simplifying travel for the urban and suburban adventurers
Li’l Pals - Specifically designed for the unique anatomy of petite pets like kittens, puppies and toy breeds
Maslow – Practical feeding and watering products
Safari – Making professional looking grooming at home easy
Turbo – Toys that promote mental and physical feline health
Rascals - Dog toys made from a breadth of materials
Testing for Quality Coastal
When you sell Coastal Pet products, you are offering tested, innovative products from category experts. Consumers are increasingly concerned with their pet’s safety. Pets are valued family members and Coastal Pet understands the important role they play in our lives. That’s why we focus on quality and perform extensive testing, ensuring CTPAT compliance.
- Tensile Strength Test – ensures the strength of every Coastal product meets and exceeds quality standards.
- Strength requirements are 7X the dog’s weight
- Tests conducted on raw materials and finished products including:
- Colorfastness to Water Test – measures the resistance to water of dyed, printed or colored fabric. This makes sure the dye will not transfer to the dog’s coat or other surfaces
- Salt Spray Test – ensures the metal finish protects parts from corrosion and eliminates rust or pitting
- Accelerated UV Testing – this test simulates 1 year of outdoor exposure to maintain stability of the colored webbing.
Issues involving materials and workmanship are corrected immediately.
- Ground freight in Continental US is free on kits and bulk orders over $225
- Additional freight charges will apply to Alaska and Hawaii
- Retail orders under $225 will be charged $15 for shipping and handling
Ask about becoming an Authorized Dealer for lower shipping minimums and other benefits.
Drop Ship Program
‣ Order and receive product directly from Coastal, while being invoiced through your regular distributor.
‣ Order new kits pre-hung and ready to display with backtags included for easy reordering.
‣ Differentiate your store with access to our full product selection.
Register for an online account here.