Safari Guillotine Dog Nail Trimmer
Pricing is available for Coastal Pet business accounts.
Item Number: Loading…
- Regular nail care prevents injury and is an important part of keeping your pet happy and healthy.
- Features a stainless-steel double-bladed guillotine-style cutter for a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge.
- High-quality, durable trimmers quickly and easily trim her nails to keep them short and looking good.
- Vinyl grip is designed to fit comfortably in either hand and help you keep a firm, steady grip while trimming.
- Small size suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, birds and other small animals; large size suitable for medium to large dogs.
The Safari Guillotine Dog Nail Trimmers are made from the finest quality stainless steel with a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge. The double-bladed guillotine trimmer is perfect for left or right hand use. Holding the paw firmly, trip the tip of the nail with a single stroke. Be careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail. If the dog's nails are very long, trim a small amount. Repeat every 7-10 days until nails are at desired length. Monthly trimming should be sufficient thereafter. Be sure to accustom your dog to having its nails trimmed at an early age to make the experience an enjoyable one for you and your dog.
For nail trimming and maintenance.